Top Sellers Nationwide—Volume
- CBRE Capital Markets—$6.2 Billion
- Berkadia Commercial Mortgage—$3.6 Billion
- Wells Fargo Multifamily Capital; Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P.—$2.4 Billion
- Walker & Dunlop, LLC—$2.3 Billion
- NorthMarq Capital, LLC—$1.9 Billion
Top Seller by Freddie Mac Multifamily Region
- Southeast Region: Berkadia Commercial Mortgage, Richmond, Va.
- Central Region: CBRE Capital Markets, Dallas, Texas
- Western Region: CBRE Capital Markets, Newport Beach, Calif.
- Northeast Region: Beech Street Capital, LLC, New York, N.Y.
Fannie grew their small loan volume by 25% to $30 billion and their affordable product by 65% to $3.8 billion last year.
Freddie settled a record $28.8 billion in new multifamily volume last year, comprising 435,000 rental units according to the MHN article.